1. Privacy Statement.
Modern Tool Company
MTCprecision.com (MTC) web site. Modern Tool Company regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address ("Registration Data").
Modern Tool Company does not have access to the information obtained from those cookies.
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Modern Tool Company will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use traffic data to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site. This information may also be used by
Modern Tool Company to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by
Modern Tool Company in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
8. Sharing of Information.
Modern Tool Company feels strongly that your personally identifying data should only be seen by you, unless you authorize us to share it with others. Except as provided in this
Modern Tool Company will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if
Modern Tool Company is required to do so by law, or (ii) if Modern Tool
Company has the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on
Modern Tool Company or to protect and defend the rights or property of
Modern Tool Company
9. Children Under Age of Thirteen. Protecting the privacy of the
very young is especially important. Modern Tool Company web
sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13 and
Modern Tool Company does not knowingly collect personal information
from children on our web sites. We do not collect any registration information form users who indicate they are under the age of thirteen (13). If a user under the age of thirteen (13) attempts to register with
MTCprecision.com, Modern Tool Company notifies the user that he or she is not eligible to become a member of
MTCprecision.com services and we do not collect or use any personal information from that child.
Ordering online products and services from MTCprecision.com is limited to
adults age 18 or over or as otherwise legally defined.
10. Security. Information collected by
Modern Tool Company is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees and contractors are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information within our systems,
Modern Tool Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
12. Opt-Out and Discontinue. Subscribers may elect to op-out and to discontinue receiving future communications from us through making the appropriate changes to your personal subscriber account at this web site. In addition, you may elect to avoid future communications from
MTCprecision.com by unsubscribing from our contact page form (located
here). Notwithstanding the forgoing, even if you have opted-out, under urgent circumstances, we reserve the right to send you information about the service or your account, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any general information regarding this web site or commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued such communications.
Modern Tool Company or MTCprecision.com, or your dealings with our web site, please contact us at:
Modern Tool Company
4435 McGrath, Suite 313
Ventura, California, 93003 - Telephone:
replaces all previously posted Privacy Policies. Our Privacy
Policy is regularly reviewed and revised to make sure we continue to
serve the best interests of our customers.
Last Update: March 1, 2010.